Obama's Inauguration Obama's Inauguration

It was funny

Not hilarious but enough to keep me watching. And I would watch more of these as well.

Cpt.Falcon Hyes Cpt.Falcon Hyes

It was pretty funny

I liked it, but one thing really annoyed me. And apparently it was a major part of the whole flash? The "hyes" was dumb. Its just "yes". I dont know where the H came from but it is definitely not necessary. And I'm not even sure why that annoyed me, but it really did.
The animation was pretty darn good. It could have been written better though. The funny parts were only slightly funny.
All in all, keep it up, but dont put H's where they dont belong. lol

Circle n' Square Circle n' Square

I watched it 3 times

in a row, and just kept laughing after the first one. Freaking awesome!

Sprite TV 2 Sprite TV 2

most of it was good

I gave you a 3/5 and a 5/10 because the sound was not good, and the volume levels were not together at all. Plus the horrible naruto sequence should never have happened.

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

Funny vid

Its funny, but if people really wanted a Wii then they would have tried harder to get one. I got mine the day it came out. I got to chill with a bunch of friends in walmart till midnight to get mine. :D

Nintendo Power Nintendo Power

It was kinda cool.

I liked the video but I'm really irked at the people that are commenting it.
People that haven't played SSBB shouldn't say shit about it cause they dont know. I have played in a tournament for it already (japanese version but same characters) and there IS going to be a Ness and Lucas, Mr. Game and Watch is in it again. Plus most characters have a "double" like Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong. Sorry, but its kinda annoying to see people trying to correct your video when they are completely wrong.

I'm not sure. I'm not sure.

It was random

but pretty good. Not horrible for being new to flash! I have definately seen worse!

SkeTcHin' SkeTcHin'

Dude.

All I could say was wow. I thought that it could be a bit more 'flashy' but that was so amazing. Way better than anything I could do at the moment. You should definately continue this. Please keep this as an ongoing project! I am favoriting this!

:the Composer: :the Composer:

wow

You managed such emotion in this. I think that in one way or another, most people can relate to this. The story was amazing, the animation was top notch for its style, the music was perfect for each scene. You should be making money for this! Enter some animation competitions or something man. This was amazing.

Got SNES? Got SNES?

I liked it

Now, it really wasn't the best, but it was more than good enough to make me laugh. Nice choice of music too! Don't worry about crap from other people. They are being extremely critical.
And about the extra scene. When I heard Emerald Sword start playing I forgot about the extra scene. I just listened to the song! lol