Obama's Inauguration Obama's Inauguration

It was funny

Not hilarious but enough to keep me watching. And I would watch more of these as well.

Cpt.Falcon Hyes Cpt.Falcon Hyes

It was pretty funny

I liked it, but one thing really annoyed me. And apparently it was a major part of the whole flash? The "hyes" was dumb. Its just "yes". I dont know where the H came from but it is definitely not necessary. And I'm not even sure why that annoyed me, but it really did.
The animation was pretty darn good. It could have been written better though. The funny parts were only slightly funny.
All in all, keep it up, but dont put H's where they dont belong. lol

Circle n' Square Circle n' Square

I watched it 3 times

in a row, and just kept laughing after the first one. Freaking awesome!

Magnet towers Magnet towers

1909600

I like that game.
I like my score. :]

Brick Yard Brick Yard

Awesome game!

I got 1027m on the rainy game. :D

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

Not the hardest game ever

I have played much harder. Games that you would shit your pants on after the first 2 screens. Come back with "the hardest game ever" after you play I wanna be the Guy.

FF7 prelude (DEMO) FF7 prelude (DEMO)

I'm sorry but

I just can't give you a good score or review. This isn't an original and it's not even an attempt at a remix or anything. Its the same song and you even used a midi to get some of the sounds.
I will admit that I messed with some FF songs before, BUT I would always try to remix them or change the tune so its a different song, and then I wouldn't go saying that I made it or upload it to any website.
Try to make some thing new. It sounds like you could be good at original stuff if you tried.

Anyone Can Make Techno Anyone Can Make Techno

Could have been better

I liked it, but it sounds a little under developed. Spend more time on your next project and I could hear it being a lot better.
You built it up for a little bit but then just stopped. Didn't sound like it went anywhere after that. Pretty good though. ^_^
Keep at it!

LfunkeyA responds:

yeah well, anyone can make techno, but not everyone can make good techno :). anyways, thanks for the review.

7 Deadly Blades 7 Deadly Blades

eh its alright

If your gonna have the balls to call this Hip Hop then you should make me want to pump it up. Right now I ain't got that feeling. Its too bland and subdued. I could hear some phat lyrics in my head to this, if you would just put some in there that scream out at the listener then it would be better. At one point I could even hear this being a breakin type of song but you pulled away from that. It seems like you just put song out before they are finished. You could do better I am sure.